DR PREMIER 26 Field and Brush Mower – FBM13AM
No Nonsense, No Frills
Just looking for a great brush mower? The PREMIER is our lightest and most maneuverable DR Field and Brush Mower. Unlike its bigger brothers, the PREMIER is designed exclusively as a mower (it does not accept our optional attachments), which allowed us to take weight out of the frame…and that translates into easier, more responsive handling in the field.
With a 26” cutting width and three forward speeds (as well as powered reverse) the PREMIER has everything you need to churn through the thickest field grass and clear out overgrown brush—including saplings up to 2” in diameter. The OHV engine starts easily every time, and the big, lugged tires track reliably over all kinds of uneven terrain. This is one solid mower!
- 10.3 HP (13.3 ft-lbs gross torque*) Manual-Starting DR OHV Engine
- 26″ brush deck
- 16″ lugged tires (sealant filled, tubeless)
- 3 forward speeds, 1 reverse
- Splash lubrication
- See Features and Specs Tabs for more product details
- Machine: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Engine: 2 years residential; 1 year commercial