The 2100 Millennium delivers powerful performance in a compact package. Utilizing Automatic Combustion Control (ACC), these small wood stoves provide advanced heating control for long, clean and efficient burns. For performance you can feel and quality you can see, trust the Quadra-Fire 2100 Millennium.
- Heat 800-2,100 sq ft with 44,000 BTUs*, based on climate and home efficiency
- Emissions: EPA certified with low levels of 2.1 grams per hour
- 1.5 cu ft firebox capacity / recommended 16″ log length
- Enjoy heat for up to 7 hours with each fuel load†
- Unmatched ease and convenience at start-up
*The amount of heat produced by a heating appliance is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). One BTU represents the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1 lb. of water by 1 degree F. Generally, more BTUs correlate to greater heating potential. However, the amount of BTUs needed to heat a specific area varies, based on climate and home efficiency.